Friendly ~ Positive ~ Passionate ~ Unstoppable. Patsy Northcutt founded and leads Northcutt Productions. She is a NorCal Emmy® Award winning documentary producer / director / editor with a deep understanding of business and sustainability. Clients include Apple, NASA, Intel, KCETLink (PBS in L.A.), University of San Francisco, Pachamama Alliance, Bioneers and Global Footprint Network.
1) Join your team as a freelance creative strategist, producer, director, editor, interim video department head and/or business consultant.
2) Senior editor with MacPro/Adobe CC edit suite.
3) Concept to completion film and video production, with crews large and small.
Patsy builds custom teams for each project and draws from a cadre of expert writers, artists, and technicians that she’s worked with for many years. She is known for bringing together fun, energetic and creative teams who share the mission and values of the project, and get the job done on time and on budget.
Northcutt’s lifelong love of filmmaking is coupled with decades of business experience and commitment to telling engaging stories that inspire humanity towards a positive and sustainable future.
Patsy has 25 years experience creating films that speak to the heart of audiences and achieve intended results. She is profoundly committed to quality and client satisfaction. Awards include:
• NorCal Emmy® Award – Best Documentary
• Global Award – Montana CINE International Festival
• Chairman Award – WebWare
• Gold Cindy-Interactive Marketing – Siemens Semiconductors