Creative Producer / Director / Editor
Patsy Northcutt is an Emmy® Award winning documentary producer / director / editor and the principal of Northcutt Productions. She has a deep understanding of business and sustainability. Clients include Apple, NASA, Intel, KCETLink (PBS in L.A.), University of San Francisco, Pachamama Alliance, Bioneers and Global Footprint Network.
Patsy’s lifelong love of filmmaking is coupled with decades of business experience and commitment to telling engaging stories that inspire humanity towards a positive and sustainable future.
1) Concept to completion film and video production, with crews large and small.
2) Freelance Creative Producer / Director / Editor
3) Senior Editor with MacPro/Adobe CC edit suite.
Northcutt is known for bringing together fun, energetic and creative teams who share the mission and values of the project, and get the job done on time and on budget. She builds custom teams for each project and draws from a cadre of expert writers, artists, and technicians that she’s worked with for many years.
Patsy has 25 years experience running a business and creating films that speak to the heart of audiences and achieve intended results. She is profoundly committed to quality and client satisfaction. Awards include:
• NorCal Emmy® Award – Best Documentary
• Global Award – Montana CINE International Festival
• Gold Cindy-Interactive Marketing – Siemens Semiconductors
• Chairman Award – WebWare